Property Manager at REMS
Join Malaga's fastest growing company
REMS Group is a dynamic company with big ambitions, based in Malaga City, Spain.
Specialized in real estate services, the company offers a high return on investment assets to its clients remotely by purchasing, redesigning, and managing properties in the most central and valuable locations of Malaga.
Excellence and organization are our mottoes, with an AGILE approach and a young international team ready to face any challenges, grow and establish itself as a leader in the industries we operate.
The Property Manager reports to the Property Leader and is in charge of communicating, welcoming, and assisting our guests during their stays, making sure the properties remain in a perfect state, and promoting our services.
What you will do:
- Guide our guests using our communication tools (PMS and WhatsApp for Business).
- Welcome the guests to our properties and assist them during their stay (check-in).
- Offer our additional services to the guests.
- Communication with the cleaning staff and maintenance.
- Do the inventories and supplies replacement (broken decor, furniture, etc.).
- Supervise the technical interventions (small reparations, maintenance).
- Edit and send the Monthly Property Reports to the Property Leader for validation.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Have good writing and spelling capabilities in English and Spanish (French and any other language is a plus).
- Be reactive, adaptive, and improvise while facing issues.
- Have strong customer relationship capabilities.
- Good knowledge of Andalucía is a plus (restaurants, cultural sites, activities, etc.).
- Management responsibilities, with great career potential growth as a Property Leader.
- Minimum 6 months experience in 4-5 star hotels or luxury AirBnB apartments
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
Conditions and benefits
Property Manager recruitment process
Fill in this form and our recruiters will consider your application.