Property Leader at REMS
Join Malaga's fastest growing company
REMS Group is a dynamic company with big ambitions, based in Malaga City, Spain.
Specialized in real estate services, the company offers a high return on investment assets to its clients remotely by purchasing, redesigning, and managing properties in the most central and valuable locations of Malaga.
Excellence and organization are our mottoes, with an AGILE approach and a young international team ready to face any challenges, grow and establish itself as a leader in the industries we operate.
The Property Leader is the person who oversees the day-to-day operations of the all our active properties. This position is treated as an intermediary between General Management and the Property Managers, directing and coaching site team members to ensure best industry practices are being implemented.
What you will do:
- Supervise and guide the Property Managers throughout the entire operations of the Property Management department.
- Provide supportive leadership, motivating and directing Property Managers in their daily tasks.
- Effectively communicate current activities and policies to the team.
- Inspect and arrange maintenance and cleaning teams to meet the standards of the company.
- Maintain a positive, productive and professional relationship with the property owners.
- Manage all aspects of assigned properties, such as contracts with providers and insurances.
- Check monthly reports of the performance of the properties along with all significant details around it.
- Source and build relationships with prospective clients to expand business opportunities.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven work experience as Property Manager or as Hotel Manager.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Spanish, another language is a plus.
- Fully understanding property management and the real estate field on its broad aspects.
- Good knowledge of all rules and regulations surrounding property management.
- Competency in MS Office and relevant databases and software.
- Customer focus and guest satisfaction orientation.
- Emotional intelligence with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Well organized with excellent time management skills.
- Leadership skills and intercultural competencies.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in related field.
Conditions and benefits
Property Leader recruitment process
Fill in this form and our recruiters will consider your application.