Secretary and Legal at REMS
Join Malaga's fastest growing company
REMS Group is a dynamic company with big ambitions, based in Malaga City, Spain.
Specialized in real estate services, the company offers a high return on investment assets to its clients remotely by purchasing, redesigning, and managing properties in the most central and valuable locations of Malaga.
Excellence and organization are our mottoes, with an AGILE approach and a young international team ready to face any challenges, grow and establish itself as a leader in the industries we operate.
The Secretary and Legal is in charge of organizing the company’s day-to-day operations and keeping the organization legally compliant at all times.
What you will do:
● Ensure compliance with all present laws and regulations that apply to the business.
● Draft and solidify agreements, contracts, and other legal documents.
● Maintain, record and file legal documentation (invoices, contracts, notarial acts, etc.)
● Communicate with third-party bodies such as external counsel and public authority.
● Research and resolve legal disputes through the analysis of relevant laws, evidence collection and legal
● Verify the payments and respect of the commercial conditions with our providers.
● Conduct comparative studies (benchmark) of potential product and service providers.
● Schedule team activities and prepare the PowerPoints for internal meetings (team and awards).
● Answer incoming calls and inquiries to the office and greet visitors.
● Track office supplies and approve/decline the orders requests and storage of the deliveries.
Skills and Qualifications:
● Strong writing and communication in English and Spanish (French is a plus.)
● Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures.
● Excellent organizational, analytical, problem solving, multitasking and time-management skills.
● The ability to perform well under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
● Proficient in Microsoft Office and aptitude to learn new relevant software.
● Previous experience in an administrative/law position is required.
● Master’s degree in law/business administration or relevant field is required.
Conditions and benefits
Secretary and Legal recruitment process
Fill in this form and our recruiter will get in touch with you