Interior Designer at REMS
Join Malaga's fastest growing company
REMS Group is a dynamic company with big ambitions, based in Malaga City, Spain.
Specialized in real estate services, the company offers a high return on investment assets to its clients remotely by purchasing, redesigning, and managing properties in the most central and valuable locations of Malaga.
Excellence and organization are our mottoes, with an AGILE approach and a young international team ready to face any challenges, grow and establish itself as a leader in the industries we operate.
The Interior Designer is responsible for offering REMS clients the best design for their properties, and to manage the works from start to finish, aligned with senior designers.
What you will do:
- Visiting, measuring, and recording videos of the properties to design.
- Preparing the design offer, Pre-Study and Deep study presentations aligned with the sales department and senior designers.
- Filling the technical part of the design contracts.
- Purchasing of all the furniture, elements and decorations for the project, as well as organizing the on-site delivery of the decoration, furniture, etc.
- Preparing a standard file including the costs of the works, a file with a list of items for each style and keeping it up to date, and a final report to send to the client.
- Keeping the storage room organized with a clear space for each project.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Interior Design / Interior Architecture.
- Knowledge of industry materials and textiles, keen interest in prior and current Design trends.
- Respect the budget, timelines and quality requirements with a strong capability to learn.
- Creating a floor plan (with laser meter and appropriate software).
- Knowledge of rendering software to create a quality render is required. (Eg: ArchiCAD, Revit, Sweethomes).
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office is required, and Adobe Suite is a plus.
- Experience managing design/architecture projects from start to finish is a plus.
- Fluent in English and Spanish (French is a plus).
Conditions and benefits
Interior Designer recruitment process
Fill in this form and our recruiters will consider your application.