Guest Manager at REMS
Join Malaga's fastest growing company
REMS Group is a dynamic company with big ambitions, based in Malaga City, Spain.
Specialized in real estate services, the company offers a high return on investment assets to its clients remotely by purchasing, redesigning, and managing properties in the most central and valuable locations of Malaga.
Excellence and organization are our mottoes, with an AGILE approach and a young international team ready to face any challenges, grow and establish itself as a leader in the industry.
The Guest Manager is in charge of communicating, welcoming and assisting our guests during their stays after making sure the properties are ready to receive them. He should also ensure that they remain in a perfect state and he is also responsible for reporting to the property managers and property leaders and promoting our services.
What you will do:
- Guide our guests using our communication tools (PMS and WhatsApp for Business).
- Welcome the guests to our properties and assist them during their stay (check-in).
- Offer our additional services to the guests (guide tour, etc.).
- Attend phone calls and receive guests in our office.
- Communication with the cleaning staff and maintenance.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Good writing and spelling capabilities in English and Spanish (French and any other language is a plus).
- Be reactive, adaptive and improvise while facing issues.
- Having strong customer relationship capabilities.
- Good knowledge of Andalucía is a plus (restaurants, cultural sites, activities…).
- Management responsibilities, with great career potential growth as a Property Manager.
- Experience as a receptionist in a hotel or AirBnB apartments is a plus.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is a plus.
Conditions and benefits
Guest Manager recruitment process
Fill in this form and our recruiters will consider your application.