Community Manager at REMS
Join Malaga's fastest growing company
REMS Group is a dynamic company with big ambitions, based in Malaga City, Spain.
Specialized in real estate services, the company offers a high return on investment assets to its clients remotely by purchasing, redesigning, and managing properties in the most central and valuable locations of Malaga.
Excellence and organization are our mottoes, with an AGILE approach and a young international team ready to face any challenges, grow and establish itself as a leader in the industries we operate.
The Community Manager creates and manages REMS’s brand voice and image. Their duties include creating and publishing content on all media platforms, reviewing social media, and other marketing metrics to build and improve campaign strategies and crafting responses to messages on our various platforms.
What you will do:
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing goals.
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Create and publish engaging text, image, and video content for all social media and professional accounts.
- Regularly shoot content of the company’s life and events.
- Assist with the website blog and YouTube vlog.
- Respond to messages and requests in a timely manner.
- Analyze website traffic and users’ engagement metrics.
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure the content is published consistently.
- Liaise with other departments to stay updated on service developments, and to ensure brand consistency.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven work experience as a community manager, content manager, or similar role.
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Spanish, another language is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Hands-on experience with social media management.
- Ability to interpret website traffic.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solving.
- Degree in Marketing or relevant field.
Conditions and benefits
Community Manager recruitment process
Fill in this form and our recruiters will consider your application.