Marketing Consultant at REMS
Join Malaga's fastest growing company
REMS Group is a dynamic company with big ambitions, based in Malaga City, Spain.
Specialized in real estate services, the company offers a high return on investment assets to its clients remotely by purchasing, redesigning, and managing properties in the most central and valuable locations of Malaga.
Excellence and organization are our mottoes, with an AGILE approach and a young international team ready to face any challenges, grow and establish itself as a leader in the industries we operate.
The Marketing Consultant is in charge of creating and implementing marketing strategies and content in order to promote the three business lines of REMS.
What you will do:
- Create marketing and social media campaigns, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules.
- Create and distribute engaging written or graphic content in the form of newsletters, blog content, and social media messages.
- Communicate and engage with the users and potential clients via our social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube) and email.
- Manage all aspects of digital Ad Campaigns (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Organize and participate in events to build community and increase brand awareness (e.g. REMS Social Club).
- Work with various company departments and build relationships with customers, potential customers, and industry professionals.
- Research and monitor activity of company competitors.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong writing and communication skills in English and Spanish (other languages such as French and German are a plus).
- Experience in key digital publisher platforms, including Google Ads and Facebook Ads, and CX.
- Ability to develop creative, engaging, and original content.
- Strong analytical skills to identify and track relevant community metrics.
- Proficiency in social media management, graphic design, and video editing tools.
- Superior project management and copywriting skills along with high attention to detail.
- Proven experience in a similar position is required.
- A minimum of a bachelor or master degree in the relevant field is required.
Conditions and benefits
Marketing Consultant recruitment process
Fill in this form and our recruiters will consider your application.